- 2 lbs Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Sausage, or links, casings removed
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 16 small slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
- In a large bowl combine sausage and beef. Using your hands, blend the two meats together and form into one large ball. Use a spoon or a small measuring cup to gather up about a 3 oz ball and press into patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pan fry 4 or 5 sliders at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. Test for doneness. Internal temperature should be 160°.
Slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments.
*Provolone Cheese and Marinara Sauce
Fresh Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, and Sliced Tomatoes
Giardiniera (marinated chopped vegetables & olives)
Sautéed Onions & Roasted Red Peppers
Sautéed Mushrooms and Cheddar Cheese Yield: Serves 6-8.
Originally published as Italian Sausage Sliders in Johnsonville® Sausage
Reviews for Italian Sausage Sliders(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2013
Hubby and I liked. One kid so-so and one kid didn't like.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheeseburgers >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Johnsonville® >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >