- jalapeno over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Spoon
- into shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients; pour over cheese. Bake
- 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 528 calories, 42 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 217 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.