- Add the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, cheese, hot sauce, Italian
- seasoning, sugar and salt. Stir in sausage. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Serve
- with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup sauce with 1 cup pasta equals 441 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 991 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now