- spray. Trim noodles to fit dish. Layer a third of the noodle pieces
- over sauce; top with a third of the remaining sauce, a third of the
- ricotta mixture and 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers
- Cover; bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving: 1 piece (prepared with turkey sausage, part-skim ricotta and 3/4 cup mozzarella) equals 496 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 1,120 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 36 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now