- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville® Italian Ground Sausage (or links, decased)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cartons (15 ounces, each) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic until pork is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Add marinara sauce and oregano; simmer for 5 minutes. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan and spinach.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Spread one-fourth of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles, top with 1 cup of meat sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat process 3 times. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Italian Sausage Lasagna in Johnsonville® Sausage 2014
Reviews for Italian Sausage Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2014
Not nearly enough meat and sauce, I would do 2 jars not one, it was all cheese and pasta. It was ok, nothing special.