- medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Position oven rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to
- Butter the bottom and sides of two 9-inch round baking pans.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of cornmeal in the interior of each pan.
- Remove bread dough from tubes, unroll and press one tube of dough up
- sides and over the bottom of each prepared pan.
- Arrange 3 slices of provolone over dough, followed by 1 1/2 cups of
- mozzarella and 1/4 cup of Parmesan into each pan. Spread 3/4 cup of
- pizza sauce over cheese layer. Top each pizza with half of the
- green peppers, mushrooms, olives and sausage slices.
- Bake at 400°F for 30-35 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- Serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.