- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage Links
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (24 tomatoes)
- 1 tub (16 ounces) marinated fresh mozzarella balls (Ciligiene 24 1/2 ounce balls)
- 1 package (2.5 ounces) fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic Syrup* (can substitute balsamic vinegar)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cook the sausage according to the package directions for the grill or in a skillet.
- Cut each sausage into 4-5 pieces.
- Assemble each skewer alternating ingredients: tomato, basil, mozzarella, and sausage. Arrange skewers on a platter, drizzle with Extra Virgin olive oil and balsamic syrup. Sprinkle with salt and a grinding of fresh black pepper. Yield: 24 small skewers.
Reviews for Italian Sausage Caprese Skewers(3)
Sort By :
Made these for a birthday party. Everyone enjoyed them. Will definitely make them again.
what a great and quick dinner- appetizer!!!
will definitely do again...and again!!
Really enjoyed how simple this was to pull together and was a really light dish. Think we'll make this again as it heats up. I served with a orzo salad. The kids really liked that they got their own skewer too.