- 1-1/4 pounds Johnsonville® Mild Italian Links
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, divided
- 1-1/3 cups chopped sweet red peppers
- 8 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Arrange 10 biscuits in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle sausage and red peppers over the biscuits. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and parsley. Pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Top with remaining biscuits. Brush biscuits with butter and sprinkle with oregano. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown and a knife inserted in the egg mixture comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Italian Sausage Biscuit Bake
Sort By :
"have made this twice, and the ingredients are correct, 8 eggs! it fluffs up like a souffle.You are not going to get 10 servings if you only use "1" egg"
"As with all saved TOH recipes, which by fardeserve greater than 5 stars, I'm puzzled by recipe ingredients. Would like to try this dish, but would use only **1 egg**. There very well may be a mistake in recipe. Perhaps TOH would be willing to look into/correct mistake."