- the egg mixture to the skillet (mixture should set immediately at
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked
- portion flow underneath. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until
- top is set. Slide eggs onto a plate; cut into four wedges. Repeat
- with remaining butter and egg mixture.
- Spread mayonnaise over croissants; top with sausage patties, eggs,
- tomato and avocado. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 croissant equals 741 calories, 58 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 322 mg cholesterol, 1,293 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.