Italian Sausage & Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage Links
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups water
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 16-20 minutes or until flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Italian Sausage & Bean Soup
Sort By :
Very yummy, and super easy, added a bit of garlic powder because garlic makes everything better.
I loved this soup. It was great and my family also loved it.
very nice recipe
Wonderful easy recipe for a cool fall evening. I used this recipe at a soup cookoff and won 2nd place. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
I'm making this again today for about the 4th time. It is fabulous...don't add anything else; not necessary!