- 1 pound Johnsonville® Hot Italian Ground Sausage
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups water
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 16-20 minutes or until flavors are blended. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Italian Sausage & Bean Soup
Sort By :
"You call this healthy soup with 8g sat fat and 1,411 mg sodium? Correction: I'd call it an artery clogger or heart attack waiting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very yummy, and super easy, added a bit of garlic powder because garlic makes everything better."
"I loved this soup. It was great and my family also loved it."
"very nice recipe"
"Wonderful easy recipe for a cool fall evening. I used this recipe at a soup cookoff and won 2nd place. Thanks for sharing this recipe."