- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 bread slices, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Italian Salad Croutons in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p12
Reviews for Italian Salad Croutons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review