Italian Salad Bowl Recipe
This is a nice accompaniment to a hearty meal. The best part about salads like this is that you can add or substitute your family's favorite vegetables.
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow, red or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian salad dressing to taste
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss all ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 57 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Italian Salad Bowl
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC