A perky garlic and herb rub adds pizzazz to these juicy chops that will have everyone at the table licking their lips. "They're special enough for company, too...and so easy to prepare," notes Kathleen Taugher of East Troy, Wisconsin.
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over pork chops. Place in a 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered, at 350° for 38-42 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Rubbed Pork Chops in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p45
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Italian Rubbed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2012
"Very very tasty! My family and I loved them! Healthy & Delicious!"