Italian Rosemary Chicken Recipe
You can have this zesty entrée ready in 15 minutes—from start to table! And the sauce makes it elegant enough for company. Thanks to Elaine Kane in Keizer, Oregon for the recipe. ELAINE’S TIP: “I like to serve this easy meal-maker with mashed potatoes or rice and a green salad.”
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mustard and rosemary. Pour into skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p16
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Rosemary Chicken(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
This was quick and easy to make and the dressing had a nice flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >