- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mustard and rosemary. Pour into skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Rosemary Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
"This was quick and easy to make and the dressing had a nice flavor."