Italian Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 61 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Italian Roasted Vegetables
"Very tasty............for vegetables!!! Will definitely make again!"
"Very good. I added asparagus the last ten minutes. Make this often"
"This had so much flavor. My husband couldn't get enough. Supposed to serve 4, but 2 in our house finished this off. I couldn't find and sun-dried salad dressing, so I used Catalina Dressing which is tomato based. I will serve this again, but my husband calls this company fare. Thanks TOH."
"Very easy with lots of flavor."