Harvest veggies become a warm, comforting side dish with this easy recipe from our Test Kitchen pros. Experiment with adding any other vegetables you have on hand, too. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Roasted Vegetables in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p25
Reviews for Italian Roasted Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review