Italian Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Italian Roasted Vegetables(4)
Sort By :
Very tasty............for vegetables!!! Will definitely make again!
Very good. I added asparagus the last ten minutes. Make this often
This had so much flavor. My husband couldn't get enough. Supposed to serve 4, but 2 in our house finished this off. I couldn't find and sun-dried salad dressing, so I used Catalina Dressing which is tomato based. I will serve this again, but my husband calls this company fare. Thanks TOH.
Very easy with lots of flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Squash >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >