Italian Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat evenly. Combine the garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Italian Roasted Potatoes(7)
Sort By :
Excellent and very easy to make!
Excellent. Made this for fathers day with burgers and hot dogs and everyone loved them. Very easy to make and will definitely make again!!
Made this tonight and the entire family raved over them. Absolutely delicious!!!
Excellent!!! Will certainly make again.
You guys! Try to do by this recipe and you will defenetly love it. It is better than in Olive garden....It was my first time when my husband was so exciting about this potatoes...He said this is the best potatoes ever that he tried in his whole life...So, try to do that and you will see that I am right.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >