- cubes, measuring 3 cups; cover and save for another use. Slice the
- remaining beef and keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking juices if necessary; pour into a large
- saucepan. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into
- cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened.
- Drain potatoes; mash with Alfredo sauce, butter and pepper. Sprinkle
- with chives. Serve with sliced beef and gravy. Yield: 4 servings
- plus leftovers.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.