Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
These hearty sandwiches seem like they came from a restaurant, but they're a cinch to put together. —Tyler Sherman, Williamsburg, Virginia
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 8 cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, salad dressing and pepper. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
- 2. Place salad green mixture over roll bottoms. Layer with roast beef, tomato, cucumber and olives; replace tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 571 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,605 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC