These hearty sandwiches seem like they came from a restaurant, but they're a cinch to put together. —Tyler Sherman, Williamsburg, Virginia
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 8 cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, salad dressing and pepper. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
- Place salad green mixture over roll bottoms. Layer with roast beef, tomato, cucumber and olives; replace tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious April/May 2011, p25
Reviews for Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review