Italian Ranch Chicken Strips Recipe
- 2/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into eight strips
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl, combine dressing and water. Dip chicken into dressing mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
about 2 chicken strips equals 147 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Italian Ranch Chicken Strips
"Super easy and super yummy!"