Italian Ranch Chicken Strips Recipe
- 2/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into eight strips
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl, combine dressing and water. Dip chicken into dressing mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
2 ounce-weight: 147 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 413mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 15g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 2 lean meat
Reviews for Italian Ranch Chicken Strips
"Super easy and super yummy!"