- comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- To use frozen quiche: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover edges of crust loosely with foil; place
- on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until a
- knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 quiches (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 395 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 565 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.