Italian Puff Pastry Twists
Not only are these twists delicious, but they'll look pretty displayed on your table too!Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and Italian seasoning;
- set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle; cut each widthwise into 1-in. strips.
- Twist each strip two to three times; place on greased baking sheets.
- Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400°
- for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 twist equals 120 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.