Not only are these twists delicious, but they'll look pretty displayed on your table too!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle; cut each widthwise into 1-in. strips.
- Twist each strip two to three times; place on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Italian Puff Pastry Twists in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p24
Reviews for Italian Puff Pastry Twists
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review