These super-easy, microwave-quick munchies are always a hit at parties. They disappear so fast, I have to make a double-batch to ensure there will be enough.—Carrie Rogers, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 5 min. + cooling
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti
- sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on
- high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every
- 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.