Italian Pretzels Recipe
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool. Yield: 2 cups.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Italian Pretzels
"My 14 year old daughter and my friend's 6 boys ages 3-12 all loved these. I did too. I have made them twice now and will be making them again. The only thing I changed was adding 1/2tsp more seasoning and cheese."