These super-easy, microwave-quick munchies are always a hit at parties. They disappear so fast, I have to make a double-batch to ensure there will be enough.—Carrie Rogers, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Recommended: 13x9 Potluck Recipes
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Italian Pretzels in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p54
Reviews for Italian Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2015
"My 14 year old daughter and my friend's 6 boys ages 3-12 all loved these. I did too. I have made them twice now and will be making them again. The only thing I changed was adding 1/2tsp more seasoning and cheese."