These super-easy, microwave-quick munchies are always a hit at parties. They disappear so fast, I have to make a double-batch to ensure there will be enough.—Carrie Rogers, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Italian Pretzels in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p54
Reviews for Italian Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2015
"My 14 year old daughter and my friend's 6 boys ages 3-12 all loved these. I did too. I have made them twice now and will be making them again. The only thing I changed was adding 1/2tsp more seasoning and cheese."