- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Italian Pretzels in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p54
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Italian Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2013
[expletive] dis [expletive] is worse than a fat [expletive] on a warm day