Italian Pizza Bread Recipe
—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 427 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 2,410 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Reviews for Italian Pizza Bread
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC