Italian Pizza Bread Recipe
—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 427 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 2410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Italian Pizza Bread
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC