- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated Romano cheese
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Unroll each tube of pizza dough into a long rectangle; spread each rectangle evenly with 1 cup pepperoni mixture.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Italian Pinwheels
Sort By :
very good flavor but I had a hard time cutting the dough into even pieces. Also served warm with pizza sauce.
We dipped them in pizza sauce. Next time I'll vary the filling and try to find something with more flavor.
Very good. Super easy to make. Husband and kids loved them. I substituted 2 tablespoons of spinach dip mix and mozzarella. Also, I had no pizza crust, so used three tubes of crescent rolls and they were fine. I served with warm pizza sauce for dipping and DH ate the leftovers cold for lunch the next day and claimed they were even better than the night before!