I love to serve these crowd-pleasing appetizer at many celebrations. It's easy to prepare, and always disappears quickly!—Cynthia M Bent, Newark, Delaware
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated Romano cheese
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Unroll each tube of pizza dough into a long rectangle; spread each rectangle evenly with 1 cup pepperoni mixture.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Pepperoni Pinwheels in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p45
Reviews for Italian Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review