Italian Pasta Salad with Pepperoni Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) shell macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 to 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool. Place in a large bowl; add the next seven ingredients and toss. Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, add dressing and cheeses; toss. Yield: 12-16 servings
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Italian Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
"It is delicious !! My family and friends request I make it often"
"A good salad......I added more cheese, and since the dressing I used was pretty tart, I added a couple teaspoons of sugar. I think it tastes best when it's allowed to sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours."
"Made this for a reunion and got rave reviews..everyone loved it..was asked for the recipe as well.Thanks Evelyn for submitting a winning recipe."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.