- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (4.1 ounces) quick-cooking bow tie pasta and Parmesan/Romano sauce mix
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, milk and butter; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and sauce mix. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the peas, mushrooms and oregano; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Remove from the heat. Sauce will thicken upon standing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Pasta and Peas in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p1
Reviews for Italian Pasta and Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2014
"Excellent side dish."
Reviewed May. 11, 2011
"This is a nice mild, tasty side dish.In our area, they no longer carry the Lipton pasta suggested. It is now Knorr Italian pasta formally Lipton and called creamy garlic shells. I couldn't find any bow tie pasta. It is in a parmesan/romano sauce."
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2011
"Really good and quick to make. Add ham or chicken for a quick main dish!"