- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (4.1 ounces) quick-cooking bow tie pasta and Parmesan/Romano sauce mix
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, milk and butter; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and sauce mix. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the peas, mushrooms and oregano; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Remove from the heat. Sauce will thicken upon standing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Italian Pasta and Peas
Sort By :
Excellent side dish.
This is a nice mild, tasty side dish.
In our area, they no longer carry the Lipton pasta suggested. It is now Knorr Italian pasta formally Lipton and called creamy garlic shells. I couldn't find any bow tie pasta. It is in a parmesan/romano sauce.
Really good and quick to make. Add ham or chicken for a quick main dish!