Italian Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (8 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese, divided
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon each onion salt, garlic salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the beef, noodles, oil, 1-1/2 cups Colby cheese, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, soup and seasonings.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining Colby cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 444 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 1047mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Italian Noodle Casserole
"My whole family loved this recipe. Quick and easy to make...I omitted the beans as it's not one of our favorites."
"i wasnt too sure bout this one but it turned out great even the hubby loved it thanks for sharing this will be a weekly addition to our menu :)"