Italian Mostaccioli Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 553 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,064 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.