- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Italian Mostaccioli Bake(4)
Sort By :
Just made this one and everyone really liked it, will make again.
This is a SUPER easy recipe to put together when pressed for time. Delicious results! My husband and daughter LOVED it!!! The 13X9 pan only lasted a day and a half! Definitely Will make again! Thank you Taste Of Home!!!
Nothing really wrong with it, just pretty plain. Will not be saving this recipe.
Easy to make...great to take to a friend or neighbor! Even my seven picky kids love it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >