- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Italian Mostaccioli Bake
Sort By :
Just made this one and everyone really liked it, will make again.
This is a SUPER easy recipe to put together when pressed for time. Delicious results! My husband and daughter LOVED it!!! The 13X9 pan only lasted a day and a half! Definitely Will make again! Thank you Taste Of Home!!!
Nothing really wrong with it, just pretty plain. Will not be saving this recipe.
Easy to make...great to take to a friend or neighbor! Even my seven picky kids love it!