Italian Mixed Vegetables Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Bring vegetables and water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Uncover; cook and stir until liquid is evaporated.
- 2. Add the salad dressing, salt, basil and oregano. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 51 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Italian Mixed Vegetables
"Excellent. Easy. Quick. The best of everything."
"Used fresh basil and it came out pretty good."
"This was great and so easy. I used a fat free Italian Dressing I will be making this often."