Italian Mixed Vegetables Recipe
These eye-appealing vegetables are the ideal accompaniment to any main course. Bottled salad dressing and herbs dress up frozen vegetables, making this a great stovetop side dish for hurried weeknights.Dawn Harvey, Danville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring vegetables and water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Uncover; cook and stir until liquid is evaporated.
- Add the salad dressing, salt, basil and oregano. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Mixed Vegetables in Light & Tasty October/November 2003, p11
Reviews for Italian Mixed Vegetables(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2013
Excellent. Easy. Quick. The best of everything.
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2012
Used fresh basil and it came out pretty good.
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2010
This was great and so easy. I used a fat free Italian Dressing I will be making this often.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >