- thirds; shape into loaves. Place in three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in.
- x 2-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25
- Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Sprinkle with remaining
- Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (4 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 slices) equals 115 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.