- In a nonstick skillet, cook meatballs for 15-20 minutes or until no
- longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. In the same
- skillet, saute green pepper and sliced onion in oil until tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. Stir flour into skillet. Add
- chili sauce and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- Stir in brown sugar and mustard. Add meatballs, green pepper and
- onion; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, warm buns at
- 325° for 8-10 minutes. Spoon meatballs and sauce into buns;
- replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 517 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 1,205 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.