- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 hoagie or submarine buns, split
- Place meatballs in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thawed.
- Transfer to a large saucepan; add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and green pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-6 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Italian Meatball Sandwiches in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p9
Reviews for Italian Meatball Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review