12 frozen bread dough dinner RollsAn easy holiday side ALDI has what you need to make quick and easy rolls this holiday season.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 cups marinara sauce, warmed
- Let dough stand at room temperature 25-30 minutes or until softened.
- Cut each roll in half. Wrap each portion around a meatball, enclosing meatball completely; pinch dough firmly to seal. Place on greased baking sheets, seam side down. Cover with kitchen towels; let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake buns 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with cheese and basil. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Italian Meatball Buns
Sort By :
"Huge hit with the "grands"!!! Used bread dough and cut to fit. Served with pizza sauce. Thanks!"
"Easy and excellent."
"The whole family loved this recipe but especially the kids! I had to pass along to my 2 neighbors since their kids were at my house and loved them too!"
"The whole family loved this recipe. We will definitely be making these again. Can easily be doubled for a crowd."
"I used Sam's Italian meat balls and Kroger's frozen yeast roll dough. It took about an hour for the dough to soften and only about 30 minutes to rise. We fixed them for a group of teens. They left the cookies and very quickly devoured the Meatball Buns!"