Italian Meat Loaves Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 individual loaves.
- 2. Place on a rack in a greased large shallow baking pan. Spread ketchup over loaves; sprinkle with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 277 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Italian Meat Loaves
"My family enjoyed these. I made them smaller (used a 3 Tbsp scoop) so they baked up in about 20 minutes. I used half ground pork, half turkey. I liked the combination of Worcestershire sauce & Italian seasoning, but skipped the garlic and parmesan to keep all palates happy. I'm adding this to my "quick Meals" folder."
"I use Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. And use 1 pound of ground beef 1 pound ground pork. Another family favorite."
"Children love these as well"
"These are hands down one of the best additions I have ever added to my table. Everytime I fix these they are loved."