We raise hogs, so pork is something I cook with a lot. These miniature meat loaves made with ground pork and Italian herbs are full of flavor. Our children especially like the topping of ketchup and Parmesan cheese. -Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 individual loaves.
- Place on a rack in a greased large shallow baking pan. Spread ketchup over loaves; sprinkle with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Italian Meat Loaves in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p31
Reviews for Italian Meat Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review