Italian Meat Loaf Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 12 slices Italian bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup giardiniera
- 6 slices cooked meat loaf, warmed
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place six slices on a griddle, buttered side down. Layer with the cheese, pizza sauce, giardiniera, meat loaf and remaining bread, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Italian Meat Loaf Sandwiches
Sort By :
"what is giardiniera?"
"My husband and I love meatloaf and the leftover sandwiches. I am always looking for new ideas and made this last night. It was absolutely delicious and not a crumb left on my husband's plate, which is the sign that he really liked his dinner! This is definitely a keeper! Thank you very much for the recipe!"