Italian Market Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in olives and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 266 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 825mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Italian Market Salad
"We really liked this. My husband said "It's like an Italian sub on a plate!""