- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in olives and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Italian Market Salad
Sort By :
We really liked this. My husband said "It's like an Italian sub on a plate!"