Italian Linguine Salad Recipe
This recipe tastes great with any meaty entree. You can create a main dish out of this salad by simply adding grilled shrimp or chicken.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Drain linguine; rinse under cold water. Add linguine to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 198 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC