- Remove meat to a serving platter and let stand 15 minutes before
- Meanwhile, pour drippings and loosened brown bits into a 2-cup
- measuring cup. Skim fat; add reserved marinade and enough water to
- measure 1-3/4 cups.
- In a small saucepan, combine flour and cold water until smooth.
- Gradually stir in drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2
- minutes or until thickened. Serve with lamb. Yield: 12 servings (2
- cups gravy).
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked lamb with 2 tablespoons gravy equals 319 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now