- Meanwhile, pour drippings and loosened brown bits into a 2-cup
- measuring cup. Skim fat; add reserved marinade and enough water to
- measure 1-3/4 cups.
- In a small saucepan, combine flour and cold water until smooth.
- Gradually stir in drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2
- minutes or until thickened. Serve with lamb. Yield: 12 servings (2
- cups gravy).
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked lamb with 2 tablespoons gravy equals 319 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.