This mix is not only good in spaghetti sauce, but is great in meatloaf, salad dressings, eggplant dishes, sauteed chicken or veal. I often give it as gifts in fancy jars during the holiday season.—Carol Wilson, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- 3 tablespoons each dried savory, basil, marjoram, oregano and chives
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Use to season meats or vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Italian Herb Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p65
Reviews for Italian Herb Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2013