Italian Ham and Cheese Salad Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 278 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 712mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Italian Ham and Cheese Salad
"I loved it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.